Patriots 50 Plus Checking Account
Age does have its perks and this interest bearing account proves it! Loaded with benefits, it is more like joining a club than opening a checking account.
- Earn Interest on account balance
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Paper Statements with images
- Free Money Orders
- Free Stop Payments
- Limited number photocopies
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking*
- No monthly fee for downloading to Quicken or Quickbooks
- Free 24 hr Bank Phone Line1-888-471-6164
- Overdraft Privilege available with approval
- Debit/ATM card available with approval
- Free Notary service
- Must be at least 50 years of age to open
- Minimum opening deposit: $500.00
- No Service Fee if an average daily collected balance of $500.00 or more is maintained.
- Service Fee of $7.50 if average daily balance falls below $500.00
*Mobile carrier data and text rates may apply
Rate Information - Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.Frequency of rate changes - We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.Determination of rate - At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.Compounding and crediting frequency - Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.Effect of closing an account - If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.Average daily balance computation method - We use the average daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. The period we use is the monthly statement cycle.Accrual of interest on noncash deposits - Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks)..